Sixteen US Eye Physicians Named to Castle Connolly’s 2023 Top Doctors List
SARASOTA, Fla. (April 13, 2023) – US Eye, a patient-centric network of premium eye care practices, is proud to announce that sixteen US Eye physicians have been named to the 2023 list of Top Doctors published by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors are peer-nominated, and thoroughly vetted by a physician-led research team. The Castle Connolly research team verifies credentials of nominated physicians and reviews their competencies. The doctors recognized on this list are best-in-class healthcare providers, embodying excellence in clinical care as well as interpersonal skills. Castle Connolly Top Doctors represent the top 7% of all U.S. practicing physicians.
In a profession where experience truly matters, US Eye physicians have been consistently named Top Doctors by Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd. The providers recognized with the 2023 distinction include:
- David Shoemaker, M.D., Center For Sight
- John Fezza, M.D., Center For Sight
- Joshua Kim, M.D., Center For Sight
- Joshua Newman, M.D., Center For Sight
- William Soscia, M.D., Center For Sight
- Jon Berlie, M.D., Center For Sight
- George Brinnig, M.D., Center For Sight
- Julie Carter, M.D., Center For Sight
- Scott Wehrly, M.D., Lake Eye Associates
- Lowrey King, M.D., Carolina Eyecare Physicians
- Kerry Solomon, M.D., Carolina Eyecare Physicians
- Alexander Eaton, M.D., Retina Health Center
- Hussein Wafapoor, M.D., Retina Health Center
- F. Rick Palmon, M.D., Southwest Florida Eye Care
- Joaquin De Rojas, M.D. (Rising Star), Center For Sight
- Priya Mathews, M.D. (Rising Star), Center For Sight
“At US Eye, we only partner with world-class physicians. The Castle Connolly Top Doctors list serves as validation that our providers are leaders within their industry who are not only committed to providing exceptional patient care, but also dedicated to advancing the field of ophthalmology. We are proud of our physicians and look forward to seeing this list grow,” said Kinga Huse, President of US Eye.
US Eye is a physician-led, patient-centric network of practices founded on a commitment to providing exceptional patient service through premium technology and unrivaled provider expertise. US Eye practices offer ophthalmic and optometric services including comprehensive eye exams, laser cataract surgery, advanced intraocular lenses, all-laser LASIK, glaucoma, retina, cornea care, and more.
For more information about the providers and practices within the US Eye network, visit www.USEye.com.
About US Eye
US Eye is a leading group of patient-centric, vertically integrated multi-specialty physician practices providing patients with care in ophthalmology, optometry, dermatology, audiology and cosmetic facial surgery. US Eye is based in Sarasota, Florida, employing over 110 providers and over 1,000 staff members across five states. The company currently operates 64 clinics and five ambulatory surgery centers in the Southeast United States. US Eye is owned by its partner practices and is backed by Pamlico Capital, a Charlotte, North Carolina-based firm investing in founder-owned businesses for over 30 years. Learn more about US Eye at USEye.com.